• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello again, a big change!

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
Hello again guys, I am back! Just thought I'd update you all and that I'm still here and not just disappeared. Since the last I have accumulated a lot of different things. It started with mantids which I believe I last posted in but now I have several different species of mantid. I also used to be arachnophobic but now I am totally fine with spidz! I now have two tarantulas. As for the beardie! I have learnt he us actually a she and about a year old now. Some pics! :)
g0dMdfLl.jpg

8Zj17B2l.jpg

ZyBLk8Yl.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Spiders, Mantids, and a beardie. :D Sounds like you've got interesting kiddies. :D I've got a zoo of furkids, fish, Allie, a bird, and a wild squirrel named Chuff Chuff.

Latest posts