• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Heeey Everybody :)

BeardieGirl

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Heey Everyone.. Im a new beardie owner.. well ive had Sapsira for about 2 months now and all i can say is wow... its been an adventure! But i love it none the less! Glade to be on the form! :)

Jasmine and Saphira

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
welcome to the forum ;D any questons dont be affraid to ask as theres plenty of knowledgable people on here, please post pics of your beardie as we all love to to see new pics, and i hope you enjoy it here as we all do
paul

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome to our forum! These little creatures are a blast. Congrats! Can't wait to hear about your adventures.

Here's a link to our basic caresheet. Let us know if you have any questions:
Bearded Dragon Care

diredragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome :D

I'm pretty new here too but so far everyone is very helpful and wonderful to talk to. I'm sure you'll like it

Yuss yuss! Let's please see a picture of your SaphiraA

BeardieGirl

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
U wanted pictures so now im bringing you pictures! :)

PrettyGirl1OfNeikoDec0809009.jpg

All high and mighty! Lool

PrettyGirlTankDec0809016.jpg

My Favorite one!

PrettyGirlUpdateJan1510020.jpg

Hunting Season! LOOL

Hope you Enjoyed!

Jasmine

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She's so little ! But cute as can be ! I liked that tail in air photo myself ;)
Janie

BeardieGirl

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks all! Ya shes a great pooper.. she has a one of a kind character and LOVEES posing for the camera! LOOL. Can't wait til she gets bigger! Shes's 12 1/2 inches now :)

BeardieGirl

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
The person i got it from said she was 2 months.. and ive had her for 2 months so around 4 months im guessing??

Latest posts