• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hawaiian Grass Skirts

Vanesssa

Hatchling Dragon
My beard loves to hide in my floral arrangements. She always climbs in them. I saw a Hawaiian grass skirt and I know she would love to hide in it. Is that toxic?

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
My beard loves to hide in my floral arrangements. She always climbs in them. I saw a Hawaiian grass skirt and I know she would love to hide in it. Is that toxic?
Idk tbh, I would think they’re treated with a chemical to keep them stiff and durable, but Spanish moss and spagnum moss would make a good “hidey spot” too and i know those aren’t toxic

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
If ur collecting from outside, bake or boil it for 15 minutes.

Vanesssa

Hatchling Dragon
Idk tbh, I would think they’re treated with a chemical to keep them stiff and durable, but Spanish moss and spagnum moss would make a good “hidey spot” too and i know those aren’t toxic
OOOh thank you I didn't know that!!!

Latest posts