• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HAVIN MORE THAN 1 BEARDIE????

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Well Diegos not like that at all he didnt even go black when Boris bit him but Boris was still black after being home for an hour. I was really suprised by Diego Boris didnt bother him 1 bit. He had a little wave at Boris then just went about his usual self running rnd the hall. He didnt seem scared of Boris coz he came over to him a couple of times he just seemed like ' yeh u can b the daddy i dnt mind as long as i got me bugs i dnt care '
Gunna get Boris here first thing so i will let yall no how he is in his new home.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hmm. The Reptaid came today! Yay! I hope it works for her. The dosage is 0.05 ml for a 500 gram dragon. I'm supposed to add some water to it before giving it her. :D I'm going to wait to give it to her tonight and give her a bath and dab her spots in it or let her soak in it. I hope to see some improvement in the next two days. She's a miracle bearded dragon if she does get over it.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I agree she really is 1 in a million she a fighter. She has the heart and courage of a lion. :D.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
uploadfromtaptalk1397818915376.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1397818930677.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1397818944145.jpg

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh he seems ok. We changed his viv around n gave him a sand pit. He also eat some worms and some hoppers so thats a gud sign. His viv was quite smelly too so i cleaned it all out n it now smells nice n looks clean. I was in two minds last night coz Boris bite Diego but they both seem ok we just not gunna get them out togetha. Its got to be betta than him stuck in a room all on his own only seeing any 1 when he gets fed. We will give him a better life, mite take him a bif of time to get use to the noise coz we live in a bungalow n most room come off the hall(where they are) so with havin two kids theres constantly ppl walking past and lots of noise so hopefully it wnt bother him too much. But so far i can only asume with his beard goin a lot lighter that his is feelin a bit better. But he still not his usual colour.

This wot he usually look like. Mid yawn. Hehe
uploadfromtaptalk1397829237304.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
He looks so much more happier! I think he will be fine once he gets used to all the noises and people.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Well all in all id say its bin a pretty gud day. Had Boris out a couple of times. He gone a bit dark a couple of time but all in all he seems ok. A lot lighter when he out he must like it.
uploadfromtaptalk1397848574944.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
He probably loves all the attention he is now getting!

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Congrats on saving this little man; Keep them separate; as in running around ect; @-males or females should never be out together-that is how tails are lost and lots of bites. People say' oh they get along great and then it happens. Block off the ends and back of his tank so he can't see the other dragon and leave him settle in for 10-14-days and he should be ok. I have had a lot of dragons but never seen a beard that black=he is really upset do not trust him yet. Hope this helps and good luck with him-river-7

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Thanks for the advice. He seems to b a little betta to day. They cnt see each other wen they in the viv. They side by side all wood n glass front. He really enjoys a cuddle he got sum strength in him. :)

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
No we wnt. Tbh i didnt want another 1 i was quite happy with Diego but i cudnt let him got to a pet shop. He bot black today he quite happy i think. ;)

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
When a beardies toes r all bent n crooked does that mean they been broken ?

Latest posts