• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Have you ever had a funny encounter with your Beardie?

Cupcake2428

Bearded Dragon Egg
The other night I was feeding Bones, and of all things, this is what happened...

(check the attached picutre)

His food decided it was going to hide on top of his head! lol Lighting is pretty bad but you can still see the cuteness.

Enjoy and share your funny pics or stories!

Attachments

• AtIcaWwCMAAT0KX.jpg
    AtIcaWwCMAAT0KX.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 44

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Have had that happen a number of times with Crix.

In this vid at approximately the 3:20 point, Sandy flips off a large roach ...

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Your beardie is too funny. Maybe they became friends, lol :D

Just yesterday morning Yaddle was eating her greens and I look over and she had a piece of green on her head. I thought she would shake it off eventually, but I came home later that night to tuck her into bed and it was still there :confused: I guess she enjoyed having a hat, lol.

mama

Hatchling Dragon
I've only had Worf for a week and today I bought dubias for him to try. I dumped a few in his enclosure and he practically flew from his basking spot, climbed into the bowl and was super excited, but as soon as one of them came near him he took off running in the other direction. He did that a few times :) Wish I could have filmed it. He liked to stalk them but wouldn't eat them unless they were on my hand/finger.

Latest posts