• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

has your beardie...

cherryfilters

Juvenile Dragon
Has your beardie ever run into the glass because it saw something it wanted to attack from the outside part of the tank?

Mine did last night, she was sitting in her basking area trying to get some heat and then you see her sprint across the tank running into the glass because she was trying to catch a moth that flew by the other side. lol, it was too funny and too cute. i love steven :')

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yup!!! Thank goodness for the glass or Nitro would have been lunch ;) . Also a really good example why smaller BDs should be kept away from larger BDs ;).

Nitro043600x450.jpg

cherryfilters

Juvenile Dragon
touche! touche!

I remember that picture! ban cohabitation, besides when mating! Nitro.. he just stands there in bliss, lalalala* lol. but yes good thing for the glass to protect him. :)

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
My Baby has done that! It's absolutely hilarious but at first I was worried because he was throwing himself at the glass because he saw his reflection in it and thought it was another dragon! Luckily he doesn't do it too hard but a lot of times he chases his reflection and it's adorable!!

Chantel

Bearded Dragon Egg
LOL...too funy!!! Sobe has done that same thing a few times. At first it worried me, but now i realize its because it sees its own reflection.

cherryfilters

Juvenile Dragon
hehe, i remember when steven did that too when she was little. she isn't as active as she used to be. i guess it was a lot easier to run around when she was a lot smaller. but i let her out her viv to get some excersize. :)

thorn

Hatchling Dragon
Yup!!! Thank goodness for the glass or Nitro would have been lunch ;) . Also a really good example why smaller BDs should be kept away from larger BDs ;).

Nitro043600x450.jpg
WOW nitro is amazing looking just wow man

Latest posts