• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Has anyones BD done this? Not sure what to think.

SKM73

Bearded Dragon Egg
Our beardie fell asleep tonight almost vertically straight up and down in its hammock with his nose almost touching the screen top. Very bizarre and uncomfortable looking. Curious to see if anyone else's BD has fallen asleep like this or in an uncharacteristic way.

SKM73

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok it had us all worried for a while. We have the Reptisun 10.0 UVB mounted on the inside of our tank at the very top (it is 18 inches deep), how close can they get to that bulb?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Perfectly normal! Dexter has fallen asleep that way a few times! When she was smaller she used to crawl between the glass and the repti-ladder and sleep hanging vertically.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How Dracul used to sleep ...

index.php

A thread on the subject - What is your bee favourite position to sleep

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
PatsyB-Now that is a good one. Thanks for sharing!

You're welcome! I can't find a picture of it but it looks sorta how Germ's looks, only she slept on the other side of the mesh! Now she either sleeps on her vine with her back legs dangling down or she sleeps on her hammock with her nose touching the glass.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol! They're funny when they sleep. It's even funny when they're sleeping flat and their back legs are sprawled out.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Mine will cuddle up to my neck or on my chest, right over my heart. She'll get really heavy and sound asleep. She gets heavier when you rub her little left foot. Then that's it.

Latest posts