• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Has anyone tried this?

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I went yard sale shopping today because they were having their annual mile long yard sale where I live. I got to thinking about the warm weather, sunshine, and Allie being in her home all day long...well, I went looking for a baby travel crib so she didn't have to be on the ground and get sick when she's outside basking. I bought one for 3 without a mat, then got a mat for 50 cents elsewhere. It was a good deal. Decent shape, won't get her head stuck anywhere or climb out.

It's in good shape and has plenty of ventilation on all four sides. I plan on buying an insect net to cover the top to keep the nasties away. (Bugs.) I've decided to use this as a place where she can bask without fear of birds, dangerous insects, and cats that seem to be everywhere in my neighborhood. Also, no dirt! :)

Sunny Seattle Dragons

Bearded Dragon Egg
I think that is a great idea. Wont keep those bad old airplanes away though! My Tango is terrified of all the old war planes that are trying to eat him!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, she climbed out of it today to get to me. :) Got to figure out something else to keep her inside of the play yard. So far, she's discovered it's safe and she doesn't have to worry about the dogs' head looming over her. :)

Latest posts