• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

happy new year

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey all my friends and family on here. Happy New Year. I hope that 2010 brings everything for each of you that you hope it will.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
A scaley New year for Everyone ! *splashes some sparkling juice into everyone's glass*.
Janie

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
A New Years Toast to All! Hope the New Year brings many good things to everyone! HUGS!

***Thanks Janie for the sparkling juice, and adds a little splash of vodka*** ;)

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I hope the New Year holds all kinds of wonderful things for each of you!!!!! ***** Thanks for the sparkling juice Janie!!**********HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Quite welcome on the juices ! I had a nice snacky type dinner, two small glasses of champagne, and watched a movie, then Janie went ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
Happy New Year ! lol
Janie