• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Happy 4th of July!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You too, Jason.

We're not having any fireworks until September. We're having too much rain and it's off and on now. It's been like that every day.

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
Sad story with good ending.... I was blown up on the 2nd of July, 2010 by an enemy 82 mm Mortar Round in Afghanistan. I woke up (I was unconscious) in the main Military Hospital in Afghanistan on the 4th of July with all kinds of Congress, Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates and my Force-Con Commander Major General Townsend (2 Star General). The proceeded to tell me I was going home but had to ship to Germany first. I was very disorientated but I do remember what they said pissed me off and I was later reminded of what I said...... "There is no way in Hell you are going to send me home! Are there Taliban still out there?", the General replied with "Yes, of course..." I replied immediately, "Then i'm getting some payback, get me off these lines and show me the physical therapy department! I'm not done until I'm dead!" I thank God to this day that on July 4th, 2010 I woke up and that I never will have to experience another 4th of July like that. However, 4th of July has made a very personal relation with me and who I was as a Soldier.

I know this is a very personal part of my life, however..... I wanted to share it with my new friends here throughout the threads. I normally don't talk about Afghanistan so you know. Everyone of you have made me feel welcome and that is VERY RARE for me and my conditions from the War. So thank you everyone! Help keep Freedom free...

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
Thank you for your appreciation! If it wasn't for the 99% people in our Nation who didn't serve but still supported Us, then we wouldn't have nothing to keep our Pride in this Country in check. And we wouldn't have amazing resources now days either. And that's a fact Jack!

Latest posts