• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Gut loading

Nikyta

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi y’all!

A little background, I usually have feed my Beardie a salad mix and super worms every other day. I just started gut loading super worms for her. I was wondering, since I gut load, do I still need to feed her the salad mix? FYI, I do sprinkle a little calcium on the greens every time. Thanks for your input!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi y’all!

A little background, I usually have feed my Beardie a salad mix and super worms every other day. I just started gut loading super worms for her. I was wondering, since I gut load, do I still need to feed her the salad mix? FYI, I do sprinkle a little calcium on the greens every time. Thanks for your input!
Welcome--- your dragon should be getting salads every day -- it is best to dust a main staple insect - super worms are only treat worms - staple insects are silk worms - BSFL- crickets and I recommend dubia roaches - they are the easiest to keep - super worms can be kept in a bran substrate and fed potato peelings or carrots for hydration -
www.dubiaroaches.com they also have nutri grubs also known as BSFL or phoenix worms - these can be kept on your counter in the container they come in
http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder -

Latest posts