• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Green help

Dubya11

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So my beardie gets mostly crickets.. I know I know "he shouldn't" but the only green I can get him to eat is carrot tops.. I need help can y'all post some recipes to your BD Salads :) also.. Have yet to get him to eat Any fruits I'll hold them right in front of his face or even rub it on his mouth and he just isn't buying it.
But last night we cooked up some Salmon (I live in southeast Alaska) and put it on a cracker and he loved that ****. Ate it up like he never was going to get it again.. And he hasn't so good for him :) haha but it was hilarious the way it happens. Girlfriend was eating it right in front of him and he was going crazy scratching at his cage so I just scooped some up and put it on a cracker and stuck it by his face. He coward and backed up alittle then took a bite and from there he mucnched away like there's no tomorrow and I figure not something I'll do often but he only lives up and if he likes it well damnit he should get it haha

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Mine is pretty basic... Collard and mustard greens, carrots, yellow squash, zucchini, peas, corn, green beans and sweet potato.

Cut up VERY fine (for baby beardies, more coarse for the older "kids"). When he was tiny, I used a chopper to get very fine, teeny pieces.

Chop up and mix together, place in favored dish and serve.

I serve and walk. Gobi hates being watched as he eats (just like we don't care to be stared down as we chow).

Dubya11

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Black berries huh, I'll have to try all that other stuff and see what happens. I try grapes..apples neither of them work.

Latest posts