• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Got New Slate Tiles.

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Went to home depot yesterday and got all my tiles for 'Lil' Beauty's tank. Got perfect sizes and going to set up this week for her.Also got tiles for my leopard gecko-so hopefully i will get these tanks set up properly. I have been looking at a lot of them posted on here and just beautiful tanks and a lot of thought and work went into them i'm sure. Will update when i can. River-7-aka-bella

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I finished 'Lil' Beauty's tank and decided to go with kind of a black and gray slate tile. So far was great. And now i am working on a spot for her to rest or bask on and i don't know what it's going to be yet. All i know is i got a few packages of large and small rock and i'll see where it goe's from there.river-7

Latest posts