• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Got my new project

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well I decided to only go with one display case. We are going to convert this into 2 vivs for Princess and YoYo. It's probably going to take a couple of months tho. I have birthdays coming up and we're getting our snowmobiles ready for winter but as soon as money permits. I have to get a new uvb light for Princess. The one she has now is too long for this new viv. I can't find the tape measure but as soon as I do I'll post the demensions. We are planning on putting doors on the back and also on the one side that is all wood. It will also be getting painted. I'm very excited and I hope it all works out like I'm planning.

DSCF1743.jpg

DSCF1742-1.jpg

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Still sitting in the hallway. We haven't agreed on how to do it lol.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
He's thinking of using it as a savannah monitor enclosure. He's really set on getting one.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
corrine said:
He's thinking of using it as a savannah monitor enclosure. He's really set on getting one.

Oh wow....temporary, though, right? I think they're supposed to be in something much larger....at least by footprint. For some reason, I seem to remember that they need more floor space than height, but could be wrong.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Where does it open from? If he is gonna use the whole thing for a Sav it's way too high. Tree monitors would do well in something that size though

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
He was planning on putting on sliding doors i think. I think I have him convinced to wait tho until we move to a bigger house. So maybe this will become my dragon project again. We really don't have the room for a proper savannah enclosure. Does anyone know of any good savannah breeders for future reference tho? We would really like to get one within the next couple of years.

Latest posts