• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Got my beardie today! YAY me!!!!!!

srabeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey guys and gals,
Got my beardie today. I have no idea if it's a girl or boy but s/he is doing well and eating lots of crickets with calcium powder! Thanks for all the advice and help. Pictures coming soon ::) Obviously hubby is convinced :D

srabeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Not yet! I'm new to forum and I will have to figure it out. I have a FB acct so it shouldn't be too difficult.

srabeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ok here goes! Thanks for instructions Renee ;D
BeardiepictureNonameyet.jpg

Gnea.jpg

pic.jpg

viv.jpg

BeardiepictureNonameyet.jpg

She ( I think) is eating well and pooping well. Having a tough time getting temp hot enough though. But I will confirm with digital thermometer tomorrow.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aw. Cute little bugger! Looks like a nice setup too.

You can try increasing your basking watt or adding a Heat Emitter to up your temps.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm not a good one to ask. I did the lift the tail thing when Bernie was younger and both of us thought Bernie was a he. Turns out Bernie was a Bernice!

But they say if you bend the tail up, you can see if there is one or two lumps. You can figure out which is which. ;D

srabeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
lollllllllllllllll with all the spots! It's confusing ;-)
I bought her/him mustard greens yesterday and she is not eating them. The crickets are a hit though, gobble gobble from sun up to sun down.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
A lot of beardies need to warm up to the salad. Mustards are good for the green. Try mixing it with some veggies - sweet potato, butternut squash, zuccini/squash, peppers are favorites.

srabeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks!
I bought a 150W bulb and that has helped...almost immediately. I thought she (?) was full from earlier, until I saw her scratching at the crickets through the glass of her viv :D definitely a muncher. I'm glad to hear that mustard greens are ok, I thought I had read that somewhere. I did have about three weeks of research and fact finding before I got her :) Oh yea, my hubby touched her cheek today he's so funny. He was at work lastnight trying looking online for ways to make the viv hotter.lol

Latest posts