• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Glass surfing non stop

Dragonman

Bearded Dragon Egg
My sons bearded dragon is about 9 months old. He started trying to climb the glass about a month ago. I know this is common and is called glass surfing. Our concern is he does it all day long non stop. No longer eats crickets either. Went from eating 20-30 a day. To maybe eating 20 a week. Will eat some fruit and veggies. We had him in a smaller cage, so got him a bigger one thinking that was the reason. That was 3 weeks ago and still the same thing. Any ideas? Nothing has changed since then.

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My sons bearded dragon is about 9 months old. He started trying to climb the glass about a month ago. I know this is common and is called glass surfing. Our concern is he does it all day long non stop. No longer eats crickets either. Went from eating 20-30 a day. To maybe eating 20 a week. Will eat some fruit and veggies. We had him in a smaller cage, so got him a bigger one thinking that was the reason. That was 3 weeks ago and still the same thing. Any ideas? Nothing has changed since then.
But a background thing that has a jungle or desert for a background. They are about 15$ or you can make one. It should help. Try to get him out more

Sosemisa

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
But a background thing that has a jungle or desert for a background. They are about 15$ or you can make one. It should help. Try to get him out more
Also is he’s an adult make sure he has a 75 gallon tank. If he’s a baby make sure he has a 20 or above gallon tank. They get stressed and can die if they don’t have a big enough cage

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello, how big is the cage that you're keeping him in? What is his age? Is there anything he could be trying to get at, another bearded dragon, a dog, a child? Do you have any accessories in his cage?

Latest posts