• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Giant Gecko?

SxDx1986

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i know this is a bearded dragon forum but under the wants section i figured id post this as well.theres two different species of giant geckos but im looking for the new caledonian one that fetches a few grand if fully grown....preferably a male and female from diff sources...i just went to a reptile show the other day and despite its size wasnt really impressed because everyone had the same animals and had nerve to sell two inner city delinquints 4 baby alligators(not dwarf caiman either though even at 5 ft theyre unruly!).not only that but seeing cheap RES crammed together like sardines in totes pissed me off as well as people throwing random monitors and other lizards in w baby redfoots(i bought a brand new hatchling redfoot btw and hes doing awesome)..but anyway ive decided apart from my regular agenda im making my own reptile room and would like to get into breeding things that noone else seems to carry due to their rarity in the pet-trade.eventually i wanna get some sungazer lizards too(they look reminiscent of a bearded dragon but are slightly more spikey.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There is a guy at the Cleveland Show that has them I will get a number for you when I go to the next one.

Latest posts