• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fun BD Gifs

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
8 Legged Lunch (Don't Try this at Home ... ;))
beardeddragondefenderofcastlesp1.gif

Spikey/Furry Love
image00646.gif

Hitchhiker
funny-gifs-bearded-dragon-riding-a-leopard-tortoise.gif

Chelsey

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I LOVEEE them all. A friend of mine is watching my lil guy while I'm out of town for a week and she has 3 cats; maybe I should show her this.

PS. that turtle looks awful fast lol

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL - On the turtle, it's an animated picture, so I'm guessing that it is not in real time.

Caution on the Cat thing, while it looked cute in this Pic, Cats are natural predators, quite often if it is smaller & it moves, it is either 'Lunch' or a toy to play with & they don't always play nice. Naturally there are exceptions to this, but pretty dicy in initially bringing them together. Have read about quite a number of Cat/BD incidents, many fatal, particularly with small Juvenile BDs.

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I wouldn't suggest the first one... Never know if the spider (or any other wild bug) has just recently walked on any pesticides or chemicals.

I have been tempted to let Yaddle get a ride from Bowser (my sulcata tortoise) ;)

Latest posts