• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fred keeps digging!!!

dan.biggins.58

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardi Fred is about 4 months old now. We have had him for about 2 months. temps in the viv are all good. He is digging alot and not in one place all over the viv. Just wondered if any one has a clue ro why he is digging so much.

Thanks
Dan

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Actual digging in the bottom of the tank or dancing on the glass? Mine glass dances all over his tank and scratches at the walls of his tank. We've recently covered the sides of his tank and it's kind of slowed him down. He usually does it because he wants out.

Pawlathon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Mines digs a bunch at night in his corner before he goes to sleep in it. Glass surfing seems to have stopped over past day but still tries to climb up the back of viv

lyndz

Hatchling Dragon
Digging is a natural for them they would do it in the wild... I got jeb a big plastic box filled with reptile sand... I keep it near a sunny window so it's nice and warm when I put him in

Latest posts