• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fox and Abby

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
I went to my aunts house to make the Halloween costume so I had to bring fox and his tank as well.
So my aunt has a labradoodle and her name is Abby, she's a sweet dog that doesn't really have that much contact with other animals
She saw fox and flipped, she's trying everything to be near him. We even had to barricade his tank from her!
I would take him out and and she tried to get close to him, the first meeting she outright whacks him on the head with her paw and he puffed up a bit. Throughout the weekend she has followed me around nonstop and used every chance to see him, I even out him on the grass outside and she circled around him barking tail wagging and bounding around. She wanted to play with him.
This morning I was able to get her to lay still and sleep next to me while I laid a just waking up fox on her and they sat like that for awhile.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444685746.280793.jpg
<-- that is Abby

Latest posts