• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Found this and had to share.... (pic)

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I normally hate these (cat macros, etc.) but this one was too cute not to share:

20762_1169007520422_1684986381_3585.jpg

:D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol you know i get so tired of the cat and dog ones at times but this is too darn cute.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im sure it was pulled from somewere similar to icanhasahotdog.com or lol cats or something of that nature

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ironic. Those pictures belong to me.

Harmless I suppose. Just curious.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
damn who did you send them to and/or where did you post them? That does suck. I mean yeah this is harmless technically but it would suck if your photos were in the hands of the wrong person.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
apparently somewhere. At least the connotation is cute.

That's Season and Eros. Mating..........2007

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol how creepie is it for one of your pictures to turn up out in the internet from some other source lol.

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ladyknite said:
apparently somewhere. At least the connotation is cute.

That's Season and Eros. Mating..........2007

These are your beardies?! That's kind of funny at the same time it's not. :-\

They're very cute! Is that a dominance type pose, then?

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yep they're mine. Where did you come across that?

Actually, that's "at rest". lol..........
Mating successful and they're just tired out. Season was probably thinking "Get me outta here" and Eros was thinking "Now I need Crickets"

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ladyknite said:
yep they're mine. Where did you come across that?

Actually, that's "at rest". lol..........
Mating successful and they're just tired out. Season was probably thinking "Get me outta here" and Eros was thinking "Now I need Crickets"

It just came up in a Google search and now I can't find it again. I am pretty sure that I remember it being on a deviantart page, though.

It's a very cute picture. I take it Eros is the one with his hand on Season's back, then?

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ladyknite said:
yep they're mine.

I also wondered what coloring the dragon on the right has? I ask because Sal's in a shed and it almost looks like he's going to end up looking like that one. He was a rescue so I have no idea where he originally came from.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Eros is on the right. He's a hypo.

No harm done. It's a cute little saying.
At least somebody did something nice with my pictures instead of something bad. Thank goodness for tiny miracles. lol

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ladyknite said:
Eros is on the right. He's a hypo.

No harm done. It's a cute little saying.
At least somebody did something nice with my pictures instead of something bad. Thank goodness for tiny miracles. lol

It is irritating that no credit was given to you. I see a lot of that on the internet. I have a deviantart page myself, (http://kali-shey.deviantart.com/) but it's all Mac dock icons. I make everything downloadable because I figure if I'm putting it out there it's going to get taken whether I want it to or not :p

But it is a very cute photo and the saying is totally appropriate for that pose! I laughed so hard when I saw that :D

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
interesting......i didn't realize people collected stuff like this. live and learn.

i don't really mind that somebody used my picture.....i wish my watermark had stayed.....but hey.
I wonder if my pic of the dragon playing peek a boo with it's actual front hands is out there anywhere?

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ladyknite said:
interesting......i didn't realize people collected stuff like this. live and learn.

i don't really mind that somebody used my picture.....i wish my watermark had stayed.....but hey.
I wonder if my pic of the dragon playing peek a boo with it's actual front hands is out there anywhere?

People change the icons on their desktops from the standard ones to customized ones... kind of like changing the wallpaper on your computer.

I would love to see the peek-a-boo picture! Your dragons sound like real hams :D

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'll have to find them. They're not in photobucket, but stored on disc somewhere. This is a really cute pic.
I have melamine caging. The bottom front is approx 4-6 inches high. He would stand, facing the glass with his hands on the lip of the front panel and watch me while i worked.

One day while i was cleaning, i slid open his door and he was in his position. He kept bowing down, lowering his nose and eyes below his hands. when i took his picture, it looked like his hands were resting covering his eyes, playing peek a boo. Great unintentional photo trick!

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That sounds like such a cute picture :D I love those unintentional photos - they're usually the best ones! ;D

This is going to sound ridiculous, but last night we were at Goodwill and saw this small Radio Flyer red wagon - not human size, more like for a doll. It was $4 and I thought "I have to have that to put the beardies in and take photos!" so we bought it :D I'm such a dork!

Latest posts