• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Found a Beardie?

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My dad went to Palm Springs for the weekend. And guess what he found?
A bearded dragon in the backyard of the house they were renting..
Sadly he didn't pick it up and bring it home to be rescued.. he thought it would be fine, will it?
I'll post pictures of it as soon as I can (He took pics)
The beardie looked "Huge" compared to my beardie, so I'm going to assume its a german giant. My dad fed it 5-6 rasberries and he ate them all.
He has a "wound" on his beard that is now healed, but now I'm just curious, did someone let the beardie go assuming it would survive? and..will it survive?

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
I am not sure to be honest sorry:/ but thats insane i dont know why someone will let it go like im so attached to my bearded dragon that i wouldnt be able to do that!! i hope he or she will be okay thats for sure

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yea...It's what I figured.. I was disappointed to find out he found it and didn't take it, I mean we don't have the room or anything but I could have easily put him in my huge tank and put a divider for a day or 2 instead of just leaving him out there..
I would never release mine either. And If I did have to do something, I would just find it a home.. :/

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Do you think it's still there? I'm not too far from that area. I wonder if he needs to be rescued...

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
Yea...It's what I figured.. I was disappointed to find out he found it and didn't take it, I mean we don't have the room or anything but I could have easily put him in my huge tank and put a divider for a day or 2 instead of just leaving him out there..
I would never release mine either. And If I did have to do something, I would just find it a home.. :/
agreed i would find a new home for my BD if i couldnt have one anymore so she will survive and be happy for the rest of her life...i wish i could do something to help that BD:/

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
It might be still there but my dad said it moved around a lot and later went in the neighbors backyard, so i'm sure it can be anywhere now.

Latest posts