• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Flies in tank?!

marzipanbaby

Hatchling Dragon
There are flies in my baby's tank!! Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is this dangerous for my little man? Does anyone have advice on this??

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There are flies in my baby's tank!! Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is this dangerous for my little man? Does anyone have advice on this??
Are regular house flies? I would get them out if you can - I have gotten a few in my tank but I shue them out then get them w/ fly swatter

Bailey

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I would say this isn't good for your dragon and you need to get them out of the tank, as your beardie could eat it and we aren't supposed to feed our reptiles wild bugs.

Simply just open your enclosure doors and wait for it to fly out. If it keeps returning? Kill it.

Latest posts