• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fixture for 36" T5 bulb?

LilBeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey, I was just wondering if you guys had an idea of where I could order a fixture for the "
Zoo Med 26062 Reptisun 10.0 T5-Ho Uvb 39W Fluorescent Lamp, 34"" bulb. I purchased the bulb assuming at least one of the 10 local stores would have the fixture, I was wrong seems like 36" fixtures arent standard especially in T5. I'm looking for a fixture I can screw into the top of the new melamine enclosure I'm building for my dude. Thanks in advance

p.s I'm from canada so something closer the better but if need be ill get something shipped even if its far. Its the last thing I'm missing to build the enclosure

LilBeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
received the bulb today and it was completely shattered in the box.. Guess it allows me to get a refund and first get the fixture, before the bulb this time

Latest posts