• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

First vivarium

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
As you can see the sensor is in middle but close to floor or does this matter??
It doesnt matter where the sensor is - I would get readings off the vine and the rock - when he is little he may sit on that vine but as he grows he will get to big for it - so get readings off of both of them and then watch to where he sits - he will probably use both -- but you want temps of 105-110 for a baby--- have you replaced the UVB bulb?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Arcadia 12% 24watt
Great bulb -- did you get it placed in the tank and distance should be 12-15 inches directly over a piece of basking decor --- you should be set up for good husbandry ---

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great bulb -- did you get it placed in the tank and distance should be 12-15 inches directly over a piece of basking decor --- you should be set up for good husbandry ---
Ok if you need any help w/ insect feeders worms and a nutrition website I can post them for you- you will need calcium D 3 and vitamins w/ beta carotene and I can post supplement amounts etc as well

Spyro1

Hatchling Dragon
She has eaten some crickets this morning and we put some salad and mango in viv dont seem to be interested but i have read this is totally normal but she is moving about viv exploring and basking

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She has eaten some crickets this morning and we put some salad and mango in viv dont seem to be interested but i have read this is totally normal but she is moving about viv exploring and basking
Please get some bsfl www.symtonbsf.com they are a great staple feeder and lure to the salad bowl- you will need a glass or ceramic bowl w/ a lip I can post a website to get one the site I posted has them but are expensive - I will get it posted - the bsfl feed as many as you like feed first thing in the morning on the salads drop them in front of her so it gets her attention

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

Latest posts