• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

First time owner!

keriann

Bearded Dragon Egg
hey everyone!

I have always wanted a bearded dragon and I had finally got one today and his name is Rocco! If there's any tips for a new owner please let me know!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 9

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum!! Rocco is a cutie! Welcome to the world of Beardies :) There is alot of info in this forum from members that have had their beardies for a long time. Would love to know what Rocco's set up is tank size, lighting you are using, temps, what you are feeding that kind of stuff as that will give us an idea on what if anything needs to be adjusted.. Are there any specific areas that you are needing of more info??

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome – there's lots of good information here – take a look around. if you have a question somebody is going to be sure answer

keriann

Bearded Dragon Egg
I got the Zoo med 20 gallon starter kit for bearded dragons.
Everything included in the kit is this:
  • (1) 20 Gallon glass terrarium
  • (1) 12" Hood w/fluorescent lamp
  • 1 Combo deep dome lamp fixture
  • (1) 10 lb VitaSand substrate
  • 1 Reptile thermometer
  • 1 Food/water dish
  • 1 Bag of food
  • 1 Repti Calcium
  • 1 Bearded Dragon Care Book
Then I got a rock house it can go in and bask on as well as a peice of wood. And can't forget about the live food! Which I've been feeding him crickets and tonight was the first night I gave him little meal worms.

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Welcome to the forum!! Rocco is a cutie! Welcome to the world of Beardies :) There is alot of info in this forum from members that have had their beardies for a long time. Would love to know what Rocco's set up is tank size, lighting you are using, temps, what you are feeding that kind of stuff as that will give us an idea on what if anything needs to be adjusted.. Are there any specific areas that you are needing of more info??

Latest posts