• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Finally in his big boy viv

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There is still much work to do but now I feel better that his is in the right size viv. The move went great. It only took a couple of hours for him to settle in, explore, poop and eat ;D

100_0968.jpg

Have to get the lighting right but he has good temps and his UV light. Will play with it more over the next few days to get it right

100_0970.jpg

His new hide that he played with but decided he wanted his stick

100_0969.jpg

His favorite place to be and happy to be in a big home. Still a little stressed

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks. Now he has plenty of room to grow and be happy. Poor little guy thought he was free at first and ran full speed into the side of it a couple of times. When he gets full grown I hope to build him a bigger one, but with renting I need to have one that is easy to move. Maybe when I finish school in a couple of years and buy a house I can build it for him.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That time frame will also allow you to "look" at different types of material, existing frames And styles. Sounds right wonderful !
Janie

Latest posts