• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeding

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Feed him as many as he wants in a ten minute period, you want ur baby nice n fat, he can probably eat 20-50 depending on size.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have a two month old dragon, how many crickets should I feed him at a meal Time
And start him on salads now---- http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html Ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder ---- also I would get him some BSFL www.symptonbsf.com order medium for now -- DO NOT DUST them -- add to the tops of his salads they are a great staple feeder along w/ salad toppers -- they will lure him to the bowl - you will need a glass or ceramic bowl so they cant escape -- I would also recommend getting him on dubia roaches they are a better feeder and better nutritional wise www.dubiaroaches.com discount code till end of July is JULY42021 I would order alot if your gonna start him on them they keep way longer than the crickets - use a 10 gallon aquarium feed dubia chow and water crystals for hydration plus you can feed other stuff like fruit squash stuff the dragon eats except greens for some reason I can get mine to eat greens

Lonwolf

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a two month old dragon, how many crickets should I feed him at a meal Time
I started him on salads right away , and he eats it fine, but when I got him from the breeder it said to feed him 2 crickets 3 times a day, and I slowly worked up to where I am now at 4 crickets 3 times a day + salad at all 3 meals

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I started him on salads right away , and he eats it fine, but when I got him from the breeder it said to feed him 2 crickets 3 times a day, and I slowly worked up to where I am now at 4 crickets 3 times a day + salad at all 3 meals
Are you feeding medium or large crickets? And thats okay if they’re big, he should be eating all day, and i agree with sadie, get him some bsfl or roaches if you can

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Depending on the size of the cricket ---- they MUST be appropriate size for the dragon -- and he should be eating way more crickets than 4 per day --- that is not near enough --- he should be eating 20-30 per feeding ---- DO NOT feed a cricket to big for him or he will get impacted ---- the insect should be NO bigger than the space between his eyes length wise ---- please feed more insects as this is the main food now -- he needs the protein plus the calcium for growing ---- what are you feeding for calcium D 3 and how often?? -- if only feeding 4 crickets per day that is not enough -- those crickets need to be dusted lightly 5 x per week ONCE per feeding -- w/ vitamins w/ beta carotene 2 x per week ONCE per feeding --- the breeder is wrong w/ what he told you for feeding --- hes starving his little dragons ----- please adjust accordingly

Latest posts