• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeding Time!! (Pics)

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
On today's menu for lunch... Mustard greens, peas, corn, green beans, sweet potato, zucchini, with a couple of stray crickets from breakfast that happened by the bowl.

Gobidragonandstuff017.jpg

Gobidragonandstuff018.jpg

Gobidragonandstuff019-1.jpg

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
awesome looking dragon!!

Thank you...He's growing like a weed, too. :)

Some one likes his veggies.

You don't know the half of it. lol... He ate over 90% of the entire bowl's contents. I'm scared to see what comes out on the couch...or the floor...or on me, when yesterday's meals catch up with him today. :confused:

Plus it was the first time giving him mustard greens. Usually it's kale. Needless to say, looks like mustard greens it is from now on. He about choked as he gobbled them down (they were cut up fine, but he was eating like a military person lol...fast and shoveled in).

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
That's one thing I cannot get Gobi to eat. Fruits. I have been trying. He passed up grapes and bananas. And he won't "eat" a raspberry. Just licks the juice.

tdrost

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Fruit is a treat around here! Sam really likes peices of apple. i slice them small (so maybe he thinks they look like worms). :)
he will pick them all out of the dish and leave the greens!

Latest posts