• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeding Question.

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
its only unhealthy if you get bitten. lol:p all mine have been hand fed from the time they were able to eat superworms. how old is he? if he's still young it would be preferable to have him eat on his own so he doesnt get any lazier than a bearded dragon already is but as long as he is fed proper amounts and his weight is monitored, i say he is fine.

CitrusStoli

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Okay, so it's not just my imagination, they are lazy then lol? Because he will sit there and wait for the roaches to run right next to him. It works,but if they are on the other side, there really is no reason he will go for them. I just thought maybe I was imagining this. My gu doesn't wait more than a few seconds to get food, I hand feed him sometimes and as soon as his tongue hits the air, and he knows their is food, he walks right over. Stoli, not so much, he just watches from his rock, once in a while he will go down and eat one, if it's close enough lol.

Latest posts