• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeders

Ender.dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi guys I’m kinda new to bearded dragons and was trying to find a place to order Dubia roaches that won’t break the bank? Every place I check is either out of stock or charge a fortune for shipping.
Thanks!

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Amazon has many vendors who offer free shipping. It's a good place to get low-price feeders, but you should do some research on the brand you plan to use. Many of them will have their own websites you can look at for reviews, or you can just check out the Amazon customer reviews.

Ender.dragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Amazon has many vendors who offer free shipping. It's a good place to get low-price feeders, but you should do some research on the brand you plan to use. Many of them will have their own websites you can look at for reviews, or you can just check out the Amazon customer reviews.
Thank you!

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Amazon is a good place to get cheap feeders but they aren't usually that trustworthy.
It depends on the brand. Many offer a live arrival guarantee, and Amazon has some good sellers like Josh's Frogs or Fluker's. Amazon can be an excellent marketplace for reptile supplies if you know where to look.
Stay away from brands like Bug Box, most of their boxes are empty or full of dead bugs, and they have terrible prices.

kdwhaley

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have subscriptions to dubiaroaches.com and they have been great. I just recently had the post office screw up and try to deliver various feeder insects to my house rather than holding them at the post office. The postman realized the error and took them back to the post office. That was on a Saturday and Monday was a federal holiday so I couldn't get them until Tuesday. Dubiaroaches.com credited me for the dead hornworms despite it not being their fault. Shipping averages around 7$ and usually arrives in 2 - 3 days. I have no affiliation whatsoever with them but I highly recommend them.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I second dubiaroaches.com they to are the best for suppliers

Latest posts