• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

feeder setups,how to cage video

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
While not bad methods, I would like to point out that this is one person's method of housing & keeping BDs & Dubia.

Another area of worthy of mention is that I would like to address the markings that are commonly, inaccurately called 'Stress Marks'. While Stress does at times accentuate or darken these markings, it is not the reason or at least the only reason that they appear. Some BDs have them, others don't at all. You will have likely noticed that your BD has slight color changes, markings may be brighter or darker, throughout the day & this is quite normal. On the ones that do show these, it just basically part of their markings & as such is affected by many different things such as temperature, lighting, mood, time of day, stress, etc, etc, just like the rest of it's body colors. There are, again the odd ones whose belly markings will only lighten up somewhat, but are always noticeable, just part of coloring/pigmentaion.

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
yeah ive been meaning to add an annotation to the stress mark issue i thought i had saved it when it comes to dubia im not sure theres a more fool proof and better way i have adults molting everyday
these are my growout bearded dragon tanks my adults are in viv's but i like to be secretive about my adults i have some crazy stuff that doesent come close to what i show

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Very pretty dragon :)
thanks! :D shes by far my favorite new dragon shes going to be bred to a belgium het trans or a dunner havent decided which yet

shes 66% het for silverback i believe so if that trait starts showing more(she has 3 of the scales now) she will be going to a belgium or leucistic ,if it does not show dunner it is!

Latest posts