• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeder Chow

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
What do you use to gut load your feeders? I feed my crickets whatever veggies my Luci and Dexter get but I also use Fluker's cricket quencher and chow. I'd like to start saving money, what do you use to make your own chow and has anyone tried to make their own quencher? I was wondering if unflavored gelatin would work?

smokejunky

Juvenile Dragon
I've had my miracle grow crystal for about a year now and still not done with the bag haha.i bought 10 lbs of chow off ebay for about 20 dollars I think but it's roach chow so I don't know if your crickets will eat it.it has honey powder in it so they might

MisterD83

Juvenile Dragon
At the flea market I've seen these marble that absorb water, supposedly they are used to keep indoor plants moist and when I touch them they feel wet, yet my hand leaves them try. Think that would work for the moisture?

Latest posts