• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fear of jumping!

crazyeye72985

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
so again with the questions....is there a way to make sure that she wont jump away from me? i hate that i have to hold her all the time for fear that she will jump away? id like to be able to set her down and know she wont leave. if that makes sense. it would be nice. anything will be of help....thank you

KrisWithaK1225

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I had a similar problem when first got my beardie. I use a rubbermaid container that goes under the bed and hold her over it. The sides of it are high enough that she can't jump out, but there's enough room for her to move around in.

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My male beardie was a little jump-o-holic when he was younger. When I would hold him at that baby age I would hold him a lot when I sat on the floor so he wouldn't have a lot of falling space. Plus I always had him on a leash and harness. That way if he did jump to the floor he couldn't get away and hide under furniture.

Latest posts