• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

fake rock

Nght_RideA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
so iv started building a fake rock set up !
done all my sizes cut it out put it together (will post pics tomora)

but for some reason it came out bigger than i thought and takes up alot of room in my viv :(

might make another tomora a bit smaller for now !? will sleep on it and decide !

Nght_RideA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
will post some pics tomora.

done an hours work on it today and another 40 min this evening !! starting to like it even tho its big !

Nght_RideA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
some pics of the "rock"

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

the hide section :p

IMG_0170.jpg

kinda an idea of it in the tank

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That looks killer, dude! Certainly not too big in my book.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Doesnt look too big to me either.
Gonna be awesome ;D

Nght_RideA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanks guys, got my grout today but...just my luck its pouring outside ! not the best weather for it to dry :(

was thinking to mayb put a layer down and turn the lights in the tank on to dry it ?

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That will work. I just put mine in the livingroom on a black refuse bag and put on the fan

Rolandslf

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Awesome Dude. Not too big at all, just watch the height when it comes to the basking spot.

Nght_RideA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Iv done my measurements and its still got enough space not to be able to get to close to the light !

Nght_RideA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hmmmm just put some more grout on but noticed some cracks on the layer i done yesterday !! some not to bad but some almost breaking the polystyrene ??? hope it holds out till its done...other wise it will be time for plan B :p

Latest posts