• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Faceplant...Or is that slam?

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
The other day, while Gobi was out of his viv, I had no choice BUT to vacuum. He was TRYING to eat every little nook and cranny crumb that my three kids dropped. And some non-food items, too. Normally I do it while he is caged.

But this was an emergency sitch and I was desperate not to have a lizard explode from eating EVERYTHING in sight.

So, I plugged the vac in and got ready to start her up. My SIL's tv is STILL in my living room, and that's now one of Gobi's fave hiding places (thanks SIL!).

I get the vacuum going and suddenly, poor Gobi bolts. And fast! He fish tailed and then you hear THWAP! He whacked his itty bitty face in to the TV on the floor. He hit so hard, he literally bounced off and back in to the sights of the loud vacuum.

Finally, after planting/slamming face time in to the side of the TV, he went back over and hid in the same spot as to get away from the loud behemoth.

tdrost

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
LOL! My puppy is terrified of the dragons! there is no reason to, they have never done anything but walk towards her!!
today the pup came running up the stairs ~ and came face to face with a beardie! She immediately tried to run backwards and ended up falling down the stairs.
I couldn't help but start laughing.
Now each time she's come upstairs, she practically tip-toes she is going so slow. She gets to the top step then looks around to make sure its "safe" before bounding over to us!!

Latest posts