• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Eye infection?

marzipanbaby

Hatchling Dragon
Looks like my beardie has an eye infection? Does this look bad? What should I do?
F10F2A1A-7430-49A9-921F-F9BAF2621BD9.jpeg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looks like my beardie has an eye infection? Does this look bad? What should I do? View attachment 26783
Take some regular saline and wash his eye then get some raw unpasteurized honey like manuka- apply w/ a q tip-- do not leave any crickets in the tank they will go straight for his eye-- now to figure out the cause-- uvb what are you using NO COILS- they are notorious for causing eye issues along w/ loose substrate colored bulbs--

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Go to bugdelite.com and can get the Terramycin that a vet would can get much more medications from there the terramycin is like 12$ much less expensive to home medicate and less traumatic you can also get the manuka honey from there which you want it is the only only FDA approved to be used for medicinal for patients I'd also suggest the Candula cream they also sell . Can get other medications like Pancur for parasite treatment and baytril and othetibuotics fyi and for future reference

WICKEDPOGONA

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member