• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Extra terra sandmat

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Is this ok for a substrate for a bearded dragon?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407447982.811372.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I've never used it but I've seen it in the store. Some people say that the "pebbles" can break off which could cause possible impaction if eaten.

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yep.. I thought it was a wicked idea..... But than I ran my fingers down it and the pebbles and stuff came right off... Imo I wouldn't use it for that reason. My beardies link everything that's all I would need....

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yep.. I thought it was a wicked idea..... But than I ran my fingers down it and the pebbles and stuff came right off... Imo I wouldn't use it for that reason. My beardies link everything that's all I would need....
I wondered about maybe useing a spray on sealant or adhesive on it to better secure the sediment. But ive not tried it yet so I dont know if that would work or not.

Latest posts