• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Extension to the viv

Sarz_Puff

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I got a 4x2x2 viv off my m8 but he needs it back seen as he decided to get a beardie so kinda have to give it back but i have a 55 gallon but its 31" long 26"? high and 16"deep.

I was thinking of just making a seperate box of the same height and depth and about another foot or foot and a half long.

Then cutting out a largish rectnagle in the left hand side of the original and the right hand side of the extension (well thats the plan anyway)

You guys have any ideas or opinions on the idea?

Sarz_Puff

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ye was kinda second guessing the idea....

Maybe i should just start over sure thanks for the advice

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have build 4 different enclosures... all were based, some rather loosely, on that cross fire specs... The last was, ironically, the only one built to the specs, but using wood, not melamine.. Dragons like em... I like em.. get my drift ? :D
Hope that helps !

Sarz_Puff

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Haha ye get what ya mean.

Dont think ill go for MDF this time round......think we all no why.

Ill try take pictures and write down how i did it and post it on the forum t help others out.

Thanks for all the info and help Janie

Latest posts