• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

enough roaches?

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
My colony has been growing now since mid february. How do I know when I have enough to feed them off on a regular basis without depleteing my colony? There's a ton in there from what I can tell.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You only have what, one dragon and some gecks, yes Corrine ? I would try to count all the adults, then multiply that by 30 each, by 12 and that should give you your annual output.... Then add how many are fed out on a monthly basis, and multiply that by 12... that should give your feed off amount... if the second number is higher than the first, you don't have enough...

I have 4 bins, 4 dragons, and 9 geckos... I think I have enough currently to keep everyone, fed and still have enough left over for reproducing the next generation...

Hope this helps.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have 2 adult dragons, 2 leos, and a house gecko. I will attempt to count them like that. Thanks Janie

Latest posts