• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Enclosure build

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm getting ready to start a 4x2x2 enclosure. I have a question about lighting. My goal is to have all lighting inside the enclosure. UVB should be super easy, but I'm unsure about the heat source. Any suggestions on what type of fixture I could use for inside the enclosure? I see these small fixtures in pet stores that basically look like an open, but protected, light bulb ballast. I would think this would work, but what about the bulb?

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks for the suggestion. What I want to do is have all lighting contained within the enclosure. No screen top, no lights on top, everything inside. Basically, I want to put another enclosure on top.

blazedragon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i would suggest
Code:
www.freewebs.com/crossfireenclosures/
id say around $200 or less per cage. i am currently in the process of building a modified one of these myself.

Latest posts