• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Eggs for my beardie

dragonscales

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hello, in addition to my beardie I have a Dutch frill canary. He likes to eat hard boiled eggs. Shell and all. Kylo, my dragon, likes eggs as well. Is it safe to feed her the egg shell too?thanks.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello, in addition to my beardie I have a Dutch frill canary. He likes to eat hard boiled eggs. Shell and all. Kylo, my dragon, likes eggs as well. Is it safe to feed her the egg shell too?thanks.
I had to ask someone about this and this is what they replied back w/

I wouldn't feed a beardie egg shells myself, I've given my dragons a little bit of cooked egg once in a while but not often since they are high in fat.

dragonscales

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I had to ask someone about this and this is what they replied back w/

I wouldn't feed a beardie egg shells myself, I've given my dragons a little bit of cooked egg once in a while but not often since they are high in fat.
Thanks much. What’s better for a dragon?egg whites or yolks?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks so much.
Scramble one + microwave with no oil until it's not runny, usually about 1 minute. Otherwise just see which part your beardie might like if you have a boiled egg.

dragonscales

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Scramble one + microwave with no oil until it's not runny, usually about 1 minute. Otherwise just see which part your beardie might like if you have a boiled egg.
Health-wise is the yoke better than the egg whites?thanks

Latest posts