• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubias not eating

Grehmreaper

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone. Just joined the forum looking for answers. I just bought a bearded dragon from petco. Not sure good old it is but have had for a couple months. I decided to get a starter dubia colony. I have had the colony for 3 weeks now and made an enclosure with a plastic bin. I did my research and have it sent to 90 degrees Fahrenheit in the warm side and 80-85 degrees on the cool side. Since I have had them I tried feeding vegetables, fruit, and bread. I have large egg crates and bought the dubia roach started kit on Amazon. They are not eating anything. Any idea why?
Thank you.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi everyone. Just joined the forum looking for answers. I just bought a bearded dragon from petco. Not sure good old it is but have had for a couple months. I decided to get a starter dubia colony. I have had the colony for 3 weeks now and made an enclosure with a plastic bin. I did my research and have it sent to 90 degrees Fahrenheit in the warm side and 80-85 degrees on the cool side. Since I have had them I tried feeding vegetables, fruit, and bread. I have large egg crates and bought the dubia roach started kit on Amazon. They are not eating anything. Any idea why?
Thank you.
I am not sure -- you can contact www.dubiaroaches.com and ask them -- or try this website and post there if need be -- https://www.beardeddragon.org/threads/dubia-roach-colony.261361/

Latest posts