• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

dubia roaches for sale Amazingly-Wildfeeders

Spikeleebd

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Amazingly-Wildfeeders
Dubia roaches for sale
I will also have (Eublaberus Posticus

Orange head roaches for sale shortly
SHIPPING
Shipping Monday-Wednesday.

Payment must be made by 12:00 Am to be shipped that day. Any payment after 7 AM on Wednesday will be held to ship the following Monday.
Payment by PayPal only. Please use the website for purchasing.*Shipping will be USPS Priority mail.
Priority shipping charges are based on weight. To calculate shipping cost add your selection to the shopping cart on website.
Orders can be held at the Post Office if requested.
No shipping to Florida, Alaska, Hawaii
No shipping to Canada
No international shipping

LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE
I will guarantee live arrival on all orders. If an order comes in dead on arrival (doa) I will either replace the order or refund the purchase price at my discretion (no shipping will be refunded). If temperatures are below 40 or above 95 at the delivery point the order must be shipped express (at additional cost) to get the live arrival guarantee. I do use heat packs in the winter and cool packs in the summer as needed. To get a refund you must be able to accept the package on the first delivery attempt. I will not be held responsible for shipping errors or delays. If an order comes in DOA I will need notified within 2 hours of arrival and pictures will need to be taken to verify the dead.
PRICESOhio residents please add 7% sales tax*
Extra small=1/4" or less
$15 = 12 grams/250 nymphs
$25 = 25 grams/500 nymphs
$45 = 50 grams/1000 nymphs
Small=1/4"-1/2"
$15 = 45 grams/250 nymphs
$30 = 90 grams/500 nymphs
$55 = 175 grams/1000 nymphs
Medium=1/2"-1"
$20 = 85 grams/250 nymphs
$35 = 165 grams/500 nymphs
$60 = 325 grams/1000 nymphs
Large=1"+
$30 = 250 grams/180 nymphs
$55 = 500 grams/360 nymphs
$100 = 1000 grams/725 nymphs
Adult Males
$25 = 150 males
$50 = 400 males
$100 = 1000 males

If you have any questions are you are trying to requesting a starter colony please email me at [email protected]. All payments can be made to [email protected].
Thank you,
Alex Jerel

Latest posts