• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia roach questions

Cydnee

Bearded Dragon Egg
My dubia roaches(main bug for my bearded dragon) are inside the closet inside my bathroom. (Has the water heater) they keep dying, and not reproducing. Am I doing something wrong? It’s around 70 degrees in there, when the shower isn’t on. And plus There In the dark. They won’t each the chow, is there a reason for them not eating that? They eat different fruits and water crystals. Please let me know what I can do to fix this

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Post a picture please, i have a discoid colony but im shure the care is similar, i keep mine in a 5gallon bucket with like 5 small holes in the lid, i keep them with egg crates with about 2 inches of dirt, a couple rocks and some bark and leaves for the cleaner crew to eat,i added spring tails earwigs and a couple other bugs to clean the dirt, im feeding mine potato,carrot, romain lettuce , and broccoli for its protein, protein and humidity are where ur failure is , female roaches need protein,

Latest posts