• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

dragon not moving please help!

Peyton1313

Bearded Dragon Egg
I got my bearded dragon as my newest reptile about four weeks ago I think he could be 2-4 months old and is about 6 inches from head to tail. he was fine when I got him go and has all the requirements along with al thefoodshe should be fed we feed him small crickets dusted with calcium, for his salads we feed him cauliflower, carrots, bell peppers and collard greens. he is on reptile carpet and also lives with another bearded dragon. 3 days ago his movements got sluggish and he closed his eyes but he still ate. a few hours later he went and curled up and didn't move until the next morning. that day I got him to eat 3 crickets and he pooped. I did some research and gave him a long warm bath with soft stomach rubs in case if impaction. that day he moved around a bit for a better spot I guess but mostly stayed in place. this morning he was even more limp and I tried to get him to eat some olive oil like other sites suggested by putting it on his nose for him to lick off but that didn't work so I gave him another long warm bath I tried to feed him some crickets but he had his eyes closed and didn't eat but I did see him eating from his salad dish and then he went to sleep. the other smaller dragon is completely fine and they are in the same tank, please help my bearded dragon I have never lost a reptile or amphibian in the 9 years that I have kept them as pets

atochats

Juvenile Dragon
Do you have an exotic vet that you use? Maybe get him/her/them both in to see an experienced vet... that's another issue with multiple dragons in the same tank, if one's sick or has worms or something then the other is at risk. Keep us posted!

Mellie24

Hatchling Dragon
Never keep a bearded dragon in the same enclosure, they are solitary animals and also territorial, a disaster waiting to happen

Latest posts