• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Draco

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
This is Draco, he is 9 months old, he and Sadie were adopted together.
forum2draco.jpg

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ok, was just checking. They put themselves in some weird places

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
All three of mine do. Sadie likes to go under her enclosures repticarpet. Rarely will I find her basking...The baby is the one who basks the most. Draco HAS to hang out on the vine which he is almost too big for....And he basks about half the time.

Laura

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Wow, Draco is only 9mths?? My 9mth old beardie Sydney is huge compared to Draco - oh crikes, do I have a monster???

Laura

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
they definitely put themselves in some strange and weird places and positions - some of the positions my two sleep in look painful but hey ho, if they are comfortable then so be it i say

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Laura Draco looks small for a 9 month old...you don't have a monster. My 9 month old is over 15 inches and about 208g the last time I weighed her.

Laura

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hey staylor, thank goodness for that - was beginning to think I'd wake one morning and be faced with a flame spitting dragon or something ;D - crikes, now that would be a monster!

Debbe

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I don't know if he is small. He was adopted with another dragon. They had been housed together for nine months. She is a german giant and was much larger, and definitely the first to the food.. Since I have separated them he has grown quite a bit..

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
she prob kept him from getting enough food to grow properly. He will grew really fast now that he is in his own viv. Every dragon grows at their own rate. At nine months the average is 15-16 inches but if a dragon is bigger or smaller this does not mean there is anything wrong, just different genes and growth rates.

Laura

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
yeah sounds like the bigger of the two was definitely grabbing the food first the greedy little mite, poor Draco!!!
here's wishing him well now though, bet he thinks its a novel getting al of this food to himself.

Latest posts