• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Draco is all set up in the dining room, freshly cleaned and side walls added :-)

Jaime

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Baby Draco is all set up in the dining room :D

babydracosept2011019.jpg

babydracosept2011014.jpg

babydracosept2011008.jpg

babydracosept2011002.jpg

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Looks good, only... i would be concerned that Draco could fall from the green mesh which i assume is a hammock?? no sure. The substrate you've used is carpet? How easy is it going to be to keep clean. Also, l would put a hide in the cool end away from the lights so he can escape from the heat if needed. I assume the light on the right of the photo is a basking light and the one on the left is UV. How close can draco get to the light.

Jaime

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks Jane, yes that is carpet, I take the walls out then the carpet, clean the carpet replace it then re-add the walls, quite easy. Hes in love with his climber, he has fallen only once and never has again and has been fine with it since, he sleeps on the tippy top at night lol. He did have a hide at one time but some people on here suggested I remove it because he never came out from it and just hid all day into the night, we were worried he wasnt getting enough UV or heat because thats all he wanted to do and people suggested I remove his hide. His temps under his basking light reach 98-101 when he lays on his rock although it is getting cooler now so I should check the heat again, but once the cool weather starts approaching more I will be getting him a taller log to bask on.

ajandj

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I turn Yoda's lights on at about 7.30 am. Takes him about half an hour to come out and "wake up". I generally feed about 9am. Greens at 9.30. Crickets again at 4pm. Bath *after the kids have had theirs* about 7.30. Generally Yoda has Put himself to bed *in a hide* by 9.30pm. The rest of the day he is out lounging round on his branches, baking in his favourite basking spots or playing chasy.. *runs up and down front of enclosure and makes puppy follow*. Thru the day, he never actually hides away which is surprising since he is in the loungroom, TV bellowing most of the time, dog baking.. kids fighting, yelling and stomping *have wooden floors* round all day.

Latest posts