• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dont no if this was asked for yet!

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Ok so we have this great site, now I was just wandering if it is possible that we could maybe work on getting a live chat room? ;D

kizap

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Brian, I always had to use proxy sites when doing anything on the Navy's domain, althou some old school chats that run flash, java will sometimes work, if its scripted it will be blocked :(

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol... Tom, I think you are connected as much as I am to the telephone ;)
Got the bluetooth up and running, now my phone has no reception.. Sorry.. off topic.
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It all depends on how much yall like those of us connecting via secure networks lol. I know im not the only one on here at work so yeah. If you are a on a secured server and a forum has a live chat you will get blocked :-[

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Brian I know of one or two proxy blocks that you can use to be able to chat however if they get a whim on it then they will just block that also!! And I just thought it would be cool that we could all have a real time chat but then again I have 3 and 4 way on my phone so who's calling? ;D

Latest posts