• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Does This Not Look Quite Right?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
614706_395930013795379_1148967238_o.jpg
Is it just me, or does this not look quite right ...​
Wish I could twist around like that ... Just thinking about it & my bones are Snap, Crackle & Popping.​
Our Queen that we named 'Pain'​

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've got three dogs. One male, two females. The male: is the biggest baby ever! He whines when it's time to go to bed, wanting a treat, and to go outside. And when he wants to come in, he'll bark, 'Mom. Mom. Mom.'

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This little ladies feet are not pointed up though, front & back feet are pointed in completely opposite directions.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hmm. Maybe she's trying some kind of new gymnastics contortion act while she sleeps.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yup, short for Pain in the --- uhhh, Butt ;)

She has always been more mischievous than most cats, nothing is safe, no matter how high you put it. Always into something right from day 1.

Even took a jump from our 4th floor balcony once.

blackclaw83

Juvenile Dragon
LOL. Cats are great. Mine used to sleep that way till he got lazy and grew a belly. Now he is to fat to do that. LOL. he is name lucky cause he lucky we kept him. Great looking cat. If i could sleep like that i wouldn't be able to walk the next morning.....

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We had two sister cats once, Peanut and Honker. Both were actually ours and they used to chase each other around at night while we were all sleep. They'd sleep with us, but both of them would run into this little hole in the kitchen and not come out. Then we had to give them up because my dad had a serious asthma attack. I miss them and think about them constantly. Now, my brother has a male cat who likes to play rough.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pain just had her Kittens, 5 of them, unsure if she is done or not yet though, is resting now.

Latest posts